Get Adobe Flash player



  • Currently enrolled and yet pursuing a degree;
  • OR must have at least a 2 year degree and must have graduated no more than 12 months prior the starting date of the internship program.


  • Must have a degree or professional certificate from a foreign post-secondary academic institution PLUS at least 1(one) year experience in his/her occupational field acquired outside the US.
  • OR must have 5 years work experience outside the US in his occupational field.